Deepak Chopra (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
1. Appreciate all that your body can do.
2. Keep a top 10 list of things you like about yourself – things that aren’t related to what you weigh or how you look.
3. Remind yourself that true beauty isn’t skin deep. Beauty is a state of mind – not a state of body.
4. Look at yourself as a…
1. You’re alive.
2. You have a roof over your head, food to eat and clothes to wear.
3. You have access to basic education, and are able to read and write.
4. You have choices, and the freedom to make your own decisions (about what to eat, what to wear, where to live, the kind of career…
1. Reduce your intake of caffeine. Caffeine, chocolate and sugar are known to increase anxiety levels. They can also make you feel on edge and interfere with healthy sleep patterns.
2. Meditate. Focus on one thing - your breathing at this moment. Inhale very slowly then exhale very slowly….
Ernest Hemingway (via vdjango)
Mark Twain (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
Deborah Tannen (via onlinecounsellingcollege)